.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I want legend Bird pokes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jokerjr
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 363
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 17774 Looking for promo's
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: I want legend Bird pokes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:03 am

Have u a legend Bird for trade please create a trade to 17774
cheers Razz

_________________
I am Team Joker owner
Training service --Click on this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Kavrocks
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 30
Tpmrpg ID : #27279
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:56 am

I have all these for trade. I will not create as I most likely don't need any of your pokemon. If you create to me with DNA pokemon I'll instantly class you as being stupid. Id is #27279.

EmeraldHo-oh Level 2
RubyHo-oh Level 3
RubyLugia Level 2
ShinyZapdos Level 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?ref=27279
jokerjr
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 363
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 17774 Looking for promo's
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Kavrocks wrote:
I have all these for trade. I will not create as I most likely don't need any of your pokemon. If you create to me with DNA pokemon I'll instantly class you as being stupid. Id is #27279.

EmeraldHo-oh Level 2
RubyHo-oh Level 3
RubyLugia Level 2
ShinyZapdos Level 3
look at 17774 for R ho-oh and lugia

_________________
I am Team Joker owner
Training service --Click on this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
ATM the Mudkip
Tester
Tester
avatar

Number of posts : 106
Age : 22
Tpmrpg ID : 22397
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:37 pm

No one really wants Ruby Lugias. They're the easiest bird to get.
I want him I like the color

_________________

These were all made by me! I have more, they are here. I have 70 of them. Notice, though, that at the bottom and sort of in the middle, there is a ruby Mudkip. That is the Pokemon that I would give anything to have. I hope one day I will get it, though I hope it's not through a promo. Then it wouldn't be rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tpmrpg.net:8080/index.php?area=index
Kavrocks
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 30
Tpmrpg ID : #27279
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:22 am

jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
I have all these for trade. I will not create as I most likely don't need any of your pokemon. If you create to me with DNA pokemon I'll instantly class you as being stupid. Id is #27279.

EmeraldHo-oh Level 2
RubyHo-oh Level 3
RubyLugia Level 2
ShinyZapdos Level 3
look at 17774 for R ho-oh and lugia
No, can you not read?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?ref=27279
jokerjr
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 363
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 17774 Looking for promo's
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:34 am

Kavrocks wrote:
jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
I have all these for trade. I will not create as I most likely don't need any of your pokemon. If you create to me with DNA pokemon I'll instantly class you as being stupid. Id is #27279.

EmeraldHo-oh Level 2
RubyHo-oh Level 3
RubyLugia Level 2
ShinyZapdos Level 3
look at 17774 for R ho-oh and lugia
No, can you not read?
I don't know what u want

_________________
I am Team Joker owner
Training service --Click on this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Kavrocks
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 30
Tpmrpg ID : #27279
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:53 am

jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
I have all these for trade. I will not create as I most likely don't need any of your pokemon. If you create to me with DNA pokemon I'll instantly class you as being stupid. Id is #27279.

EmeraldHo-oh Level 2
RubyHo-oh Level 3
RubyLugia Level 2
ShinyZapdos Level 3
look at 17774 for R ho-oh and lugia
No, can you not read?
I don't know what u want
So doesn't mean you cant offer.

I want anything I don't have except DNA pokemon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?ref=27279
jokerjr
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 363
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 17774 Looking for promo's
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:26 pm

Kavrocks wrote:
jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
I have all these for trade. I will not create as I most likely don't need any of your pokemon. If you create to me with DNA pokemon I'll instantly class you as being stupid. Id is #27279.

EmeraldHo-oh Level 2
RubyHo-oh Level 3
RubyLugia Level 2
ShinyZapdos Level 3
look at 17774 for R ho-oh and lugia
No, can you not read?
I don't know what u want
So doesn't mean you cant offer.

I want anything I don't have except DNA pokemon.
ok Maby
but I haven't a good poke Crying or Very sad

_________________
I am Team Joker owner
Training service --Click on this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Kavrocks
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 30
Tpmrpg ID : #27279
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:37 am

jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
jokerjr wrote:
Kavrocks wrote:
I have all these for trade. I will not create as I most likely don't need any of your pokemon. If you create to me with DNA pokemon I'll instantly class you as being stupid. Id is #27279.

EmeraldHo-oh Level 2
RubyHo-oh Level 3
RubyLugia Level 2
ShinyZapdos Level 3
look at 17774 for R ho-oh and lugia
No, can you not read?
I don't know what u want
So doesn't mean you cant offer.

I want anything I don't have except DNA pokemon.
ok Maby
but I haven't a good poke Crying or Very sad
So why are you looking for them then?

This is a serious question: Are you trying to make yourself look like your an idiot or are you really an idiot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?ref=27279
jokerjr
Webmaster
Webmaster
avatar

Number of posts : 363
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 17774 Looking for promo's
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:46 am

I like for a birt poke legend
and I do lika an idiote but I'm not an idiote lol!

_________________
I am Team Joker owner
Training service --Click on this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I want legend Bird pokes   

Back to top Go down
 
I want legend Bird pokes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Legend Of Zelda: Lua's Curse
» Aicara (The Legend of Zelda - Fan Character)
» Impa (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
» OC: Legend of the Zodiac NPC's
» Legend of the Zodiac

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokémon Moon RPG -- Legacy of ShadowCelebi-- V1.2X Unofficial Forums :: The Pokémon Moon RPG Trading :: The Pokémon Moon RPG Trading-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum