.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hey everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Twilight
Member
Member


Number of posts : 16
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 am

just joined 3-4 days ago and this is truly my favorite pokemon rpg online Razz i love the different forms of pokemon and the fact that there are so many ways to be a collector! yesterday i was quite lucky getting 3 deoxys 2 heatrans and my second ruby lugia Razz i go by lordtwilight in game! its nice to be a part of this community/game Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 am

Lord Twilight wrote:
just joined 3-4 days ago and this is truly my favorite pokemon rpg online Razz i love the different forms of pokemon and the fact that there are so many ways to be a collector! yesterday i was quite lucky getting 3 deoxys 2 heatrans and my second ruby lugia Razz i go by lordtwilight in game! its nice to be a part of this community/game Smile
Welcome to The Pokémon Moon RPG!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Aanglover
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Age : 27
Tpmrpg ID : 32663
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:48 am

Yep, welcome to the forum and the game Razz It's probably the most fun pokemon RPG I've ever been on myself Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Twilight
Member
Member


Number of posts : 16
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:49 am

thanks for the warm/fast welcomes! Smile i've been looking for a forum for the game for like 3 days now...that was the only discouraging part about joining..but now that i've found it...life is perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 am

Lord Twilight wrote:
thanks for the warm/fast welcomes! Smile i've been looking for a forum for the game for like 3 days now...that was the only discouraging part about joining..but now that i've found it...life is perfect!
No problem just spread the word Razz thats the best emoticon ever Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Aanglover
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Age : 27
Tpmrpg ID : 32663
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 am

Lord Twilight wrote:
thanks for the warm/fast welcomes! Smile i've been looking for a forum for the game for like 3 days now...that was the only discouraging part about joining..but now that i've found it...life is perfect!

No problem. The forum is a bit slow at the moment, as it's like 3 days old and not many people know about it, but it'll become more popular as it gets more members lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am

Aanglover wrote:
Lord Twilight wrote:
thanks for the warm/fast welcomes! Smile i've been looking for a forum for the game for like 3 days now...that was the only discouraging part about joining..but now that i've found it...life is perfect!

No problem. The forum is a bit slow at the moment, as it's like 3 days old and not many people know about it, but it'll become more popular as it gets more members lol!
lol! Not slow for me at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Lord Twilight
Member
Member


Number of posts : 16
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:59 am

i think he's talking more on activity rather than speed....its seeming quite active for me..i don't like it when there are like 50 posts a minute in the trade section...that's when it starts getting annoying keeping up with everything ;P i have to go to class in like 5 minutes...midterms ftw?? haha my 4 day weekend starts right afterwards so it's all good Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:00 pm

Lord Twilight wrote:
i think he's talking more on activity rather than speed....its seeming quite active for me..i don't like it when there are like 50 posts a minute in the trade section...that's when it starts getting annoying keeping up with everything ;P i have to go to class in like 5 minutes...midterms ftw?? haha my 4 day weekend starts right afterwards so it's all good Smile
Bye in 5 mins then Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Aanglover
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Age : 27
Tpmrpg ID : 32663
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:01 pm

What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:03 pm

Aanglover wrote:
What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Crying or Very sad im banned for nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Aanglover
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Age : 27
Tpmrpg ID : 32663
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Crying or Very sad im banned for nothing.
Oh great. That is the single reason I dislike the RPG....they make mistakes w/banning people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Crying or Very sad im banned for nothing.
Oh great. That is the single reason I dislike the RPG....they make mistakes w/banning people.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Aanglover
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Age : 27
Tpmrpg ID : 32663
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:22 pm

Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Crying or Very sad im banned for nothing.
Oh great. That is the single reason I dislike the RPG....they make mistakes w/banning people.
Crying or Very sad

Rolling Eyes I'm not sure I should have but i just sent an Email to Cless about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:25 pm

Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Crying or Very sad im banned for nothing.
Oh great. That is the single reason I dislike the RPG....they make mistakes w/banning people.
Crying or Very sad

Rolling Eyes I'm not sure I should have but i just sent an Email to Cless about it...
Shocked They tell me i have been multi accounting again Rolling Eyes them and their silly lies it was casterina
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Aanglover
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Age : 27
Tpmrpg ID : 32663
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Crying or Very sad im banned for nothing.
Oh great. That is the single reason I dislike the RPG....they make mistakes w/banning people.
Crying or Very sad

Rolling Eyes I'm not sure I should have but i just sent an Email to Cless about it...
Shocked They tell me i have been multi accounting again Rolling Eyes them and their silly lies it was casterina
God, this place is worse than the last website I joined Shocked Is having siblings on the site like, a curse or something? I mean I know you wouldn't multi (again?) and yet the staff just flat-out ban you with no good reason Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
avatar

Number of posts : 253
Age : 23
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
Levi022 wrote:
Aanglover wrote:
What I'd meant was that there aren't many members online but I posted tthat and now there's a bunch of people online o_o
Crying or Very sad im banned for nothing.
Oh great. That is the single reason I dislike the RPG....they make mistakes w/banning people.
Crying or Very sad

Rolling Eyes I'm not sure I should have but i just sent an Email to Cless about it...
Shocked They tell me i have been multi accounting again Rolling Eyes them and their silly lies it was casterina
God, this place is worse than the last website I joined Shocked Is having siblings on the site like, a curse or something? I mean I know you wouldn't multi (again?) and yet the staff just flat-out ban you with no good reason Shocked
Lol staff love banning me for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tpmrpg-forum.darkbb.com
Lord Twilight
Member
Member


Number of posts : 16
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm

awwz Sad i'm hoping everything works out for you! that's pretty annoying being banned because of a sibling...but i do like this site more than my previous one because of the whole no-multi-account deal...

on a side note i'm so happy, i got my first non-official pokemon! shinyralangel anyone? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aanglover
Member
Member
avatar

Number of posts : 54
Age : 27
Tpmrpg ID : 32663
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:46 am

Lord Twilight wrote:
awwz Sad i'm hoping everything works out for you! that's pretty annoying being banned because of a sibling...but i do like this site more than my previous one because of the whole no-multi-account deal...

on a side note i'm so happy, i got my first non-official pokemon! shinyralangel anyone? Smile

Levi's unbanned now =] And omg o_o Someone just gave me like 5 cool pokemon for free Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hey everyone!   

Back to top Go down
 
hey everyone!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokémon Moon RPG -- Legacy of ShadowCelebi-- V1.2X Unofficial Forums :: The Pokémon Moon RPG New Members :: The Pokémon Moon RPG New Members-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com