The Pokémon Moon RPG -- Legacy of ShadowCelebi-- V1.2X Unofficial Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last tpmrpg news!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Nightmare™
Webmaster/Creator
Webmaster/Creator
Mr.Nightmare™

Number of posts : 253
Tpmrpg ID : 31293
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Last tpmrpg news!! Empty
PostSubject: Last tpmrpg news!!   Last tpmrpg news!! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:06 pm

Most of you are going to hate me for this, however, as a further speculation of the previous days, I have decided to possibly create a new RPG... only thing is; if I did, I would likely have to kill TPM. Currently, I'm still planning stuff out... but yeah.

Remember how I said that I loved to work on my site without several interruptions from the users (1,000+ e-mails a day or so)? Well, I want to create a new RPG -- so that I could work on it without any people interrupting me. This will allow me to fully expand it, and make it much better... with this, I usually have to rush things a bit.

I will release the game when it is done, most likely. It will still have all ideas that TPM has (and more)... so don't worry about that.

Most of you will probably flame me for this, obviously, but meh, you have no idea what I go through everyday; trying to balance everything.

TPM will stay up for now, probably. I don't know when, or if I'll close it... I am still thinking.

I want to start off almost entirely new (excluding game concepts and ideas); so, I am also going to be changing my internet name (which is, currently, Cless). Any ideas? xD

A few users will be invited to test this RPG.
Back to top Go down
https://tpmrpg-forum.rpg-board.net

Last tpmrpg news!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokémon Moon RPG -- Legacy of ShadowCelebi-- V1.2X Unofficial Forums :: The Pokémon Moon RPG News :: The Pokémon Moon RPG News-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com